I implemented these habits in order to achieve all that i wanted in life:
1) I stick to a routine every day. I made sure i plan everything in the morning. Waking up at least 1 hour earlier each day, i plan what i wanted to do and achieve for the rest of the day.
2) I use POSITIVE affirmations and visualizations every morning. I visualize the lifestyle i will have in 5 years down the road. Using my 5 senses, it tricked my brain into believing it was real. Furthermore, i used positive affirmations such as ,” I will achieve all that i want with a solid plan and action.”
3) Meditate. I made sure i meditate at least 15 minutes a day. Ultra successful people meditated around 1 hour a day. This is the best time to focus on the current task and fill yourself with positive energy.
4) I set small, realistic goals. I made sure that i had a proper plan to achieve these goals. Most people set goals to achieve in the next 5 years. However, a goal is like a skeleton. It is useless without the heart and brain because it cannot function! We need to have well defined actions to achieve these goals. Set goals which are specific, measurable ,achievable, realistic and have a deadline. For example, one of my goals were to hit 20,000 subscribers in the next 3 months by providing value added content to help transform people’s lives.
5) Exercise. I cannot stress the importance of this. Without a healthy body, the mind cannot function at its peak potential. Make sure you spend at least 30 minutes a day doing brisk walking or running. For me, i spend at least 1 hour hitting the gym.
6) Read. Reading is essential in our development. I’ve actively read a book a week for years now and it’s proven to be the one habit that I always recommend FIRST. This is a heavy task for some, but consider just how beneficial reading just a few minutes per day is…
– Mental Stimulation – feed your imagination
– Knowledge accumulation – you don’t know what you don’t know
– Stay ahead of the competition
– Vocabulary Expansion
– Memory Improvement
– Stronger Analytical Thinking Skills
– Improved Focus and Concentration
– Better Writing Skills
Don’t take my word for it.
By implementing these habits today…
You’ll find your broken relationships suddenly healing…